Home � Moving Home in Gandhidham ?

Moving Home in Gandhidham ?


Moving your home in and around Gandhidham and Adipur? Do not worry, I have perfect, hassle free and economical idea that can blow your worries.

OK, now I am not going to advertise about yet another movers and packers' services. But something different. You just have to go to the Adipur Petrol Pump [Nr.Mundra Circle], and look on the opposite side of the road. You will see many mini trucks over there. THAT is your movers and packers service !

Can you believe how much did that cost to me? Just 500 Rs. ! That too, for moving my home from Gandhidham to Adipur ! And if you do not have much friends around to help you out [same as me] than these local Movers and Packers guys can arrange labor guys at just Rs. 200 for whole day. Isn't this the cheapest option? For just Rs. 900 they took care of everything from Loading to Unloading in home.

I would like to share the person's number who has a mini truck : Mr Kanjibhai [94275 68136]

Happy Moving !


Tags : Gandhidham Movers and packers, Moving house in Gandhidham, Moving house in Adipur, Moving House in Anjar, Movers, Local Moving in Gandhidham

Tags:

2 comments to "Moving Home in Gandhidham ?"

  1. Wow that is really cheap I will look in to that.

  2. Anonymous says:

    now dats kewl....thanks 4 d advice....

Leave a comment